Well done !
During their scientific projects and their internship, the M2 ACN students participates to research projects in academia or entreprise labs. We were impressed by the work done ! Some of these works led to the following publications (accepted or submitted) :
- Aloÿs Augustin, Jiazi Yi ,Thomas Clausen and William Mark Townsley. A Study of LoRa: Long Range & Low Power Networks for the Internet of Things. In Sensors n°16, 2016.
- T.Bonald, C.Comte. Networks of multi-server queues with parallel processing. arXiv preprint arXiv:1604.06763. submitted to the journal Queueing Systems: Theory and Applications (QUESTA).
- T. Bonald, C. Comte, V.Shah, G.de Veciana. Poly-Symmetry in Processor-Sharing Networks. Proceedings of the European Conference on Queuint Theory (ECQT) Toulouse, July 2016. . submitted to the journal Queueing Systems: Theory and Applications (QUESTA).
- Mickaël Bergem et Florian Maury. A first glance at the U2F protocol. Symposium sur la sécurité des technologies de l’information et des communications (SSTIC), Juin 2016.
- Jin Kaiwen, Pierre Pfister, Jiazi Yi. Experience and Evaluation of the Distributed Node Consensus Protocol. Work in progress <jin-homenet-dncp-experience-00>. July 2015.
- Jin, Kaiwen; Pfister, Pierre; Yi, Jiazi Distributed Node Consensus Protocol: Analysis, Evaluation and Performance. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), Kuala Lumpur, May 2016.
- Benjamin Lion, Marc Barthelemy. Betweenness centrality patterns in random planar graphs. Preprint available on arxiv.
- N. Tastevin, M. Bouet. Characterizing and modeling the distance of mobile calls: a metropolitan case study. in Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC), September 2016.
- N. Tastevin, M. Bouet. A Graph Approach to Placement of Service Functions Chains. to appear in IFIP/IEEE International Symposium on Integrated Network Management (IM), Lisbon, Portugal, May 2017.